Between choosing the right services for your company and choosing from the variety of products available to customize, the process can sometimes be overwhelming so we’ve put together a few tips that could help you save time and help you make the right decisions for your company/event needs.
1. Art File/Service: To start, we'll need a digital art file to take a look at. We ask for a vector file, but we also have the ability to vectorize other digital files. We'll be looking for the 4 qualities listed below in your logo to determine a quote for you. At HGP your logo will remain consistent with our services so the choice between screen printing, embroidery and laser engraving is yours.
Cost for your design will be based on:
- The size of the logo
- The number of colors in your design (particularly important in screen printing)
- How many items & what type (shirts, beanies etc.) will you need.
- How many locations on the garment do you want to customize.
One note, there will be a onetime setup fee for new artwork.
2. Products: T-shirts, caps, tumblers, we can customize it all! We do ask for a minimum of 12 items for a service and that you order products rather than bring in your own. We ask this for a couple of reasons. On occasion we might mess up, as all humans do and if that happens, we can easily and happily replace it, it's not so easy if those items are one of a kind. We can easily find something similar if not exact from our vendors if a specific style is what you are needing. We also know customers tend to bring us their own items to offset cost, but we are also ready to work with your budget whether it be more affordable apparel or a simpler branding of items. There are many ways to work within a set budget and still receive quality items! If you’re not quite sure what you want or what your options are that's ok too, we are always ready to assist you in finding the best products for you!
Common brands for apparel:
3. Call or email us for a quote: You'll want to have a file of some sort for us to be able to view your artwork and follow up with a quote. You don't have to know exactly what type of products you want, just a general idea. HGP is always ready with knowledge on what products might best fit your needs.
These 3 steps will help you get on the right path. We'll do our best to help you out with any other questions you might have, get you more details about your specific needs and provide you with the best service in town.
If you'd like to know more about our services, check out our "What We Do" page!
Thanks for reading!